Sunday, August 12, 2012

Delays.....


I'm sitting in the airport waiting on my four hour delayed flight to leave so I can get to Colorado.  I'm not much of a waiter, if you know what I mean.  Patience has never been MY virtue of choice.  The good news here is that originally United said we would be delayed NINE hours.  The top of my head flew off when that announcement hit my ears.  Then someone with a brain decided that maybe United could find another damn airplane to send this way.  I wonder why airlines consistently lose money??

Anyhoo, since I've been sitting here bored out of my freaking skull, I found these things to entertain me....

This video brought a smile to my face.  A British accent always makes a prank played on your father all that much more fun.

There is nothing better than a hug from your favorite furry friend.  This slideshow is adorable.  My favorite is the girl and her horse.

This one ripped my heart out.  Don't be like me and look look at this in public, unless you're fine with everyone watching you blubber.

Unbelievable display of excess.  I really feel sorry for the neighbors.

If you're looking to add a little punch to your ab workout, check out this video.

Looking forward to having drinks and tapas here while we're in Beaver Creek.  Travel and Leisure rated The Osprey the top resort in the US.  Actually, the top three resorts were in the Vail/BC area.


No comments:

Post a Comment