Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 Favorite Kitchen Things

Epicurious.com has an aritcle posted today asking what your 5 favorite kitchen things are....so I decided to play along.

Here's mine:

1. My All-Clad Slow Cooker....I especially love that the insert can be used on stop of the stove.  No need to dirty any other plans for browning!

2. The "instant-hot" water tap in my kitchen sink.  No need to boil water for a cup of tea....which I love in the afternoon.

3. My food processor.  Can't imagine kneading dough by hand anymore!

4. My extra-large Boos cutting board

5. Two dishwashers!  I HATE to do dishes!

Honorable Mention....

A companion.  I love to have someone to talk to or drink a glass of wine with while I'm cooking.

My laptop.  I have so many recipes stored on this thing, I'll shoot myself if something ever happens to it!



Ok....your turn.  What are your 5 Favorite Kitchen Things?

1 comment: