1. My All-Clad Slow Cooker....I especially love that the insert can be used on stop of the stove. No need to dirty any other plans for browning!
2. The "instant-hot" water tap in my kitchen sink. No need to boil water for a cup of tea....which I love in the afternoon.
3. My food processor. Can't imagine kneading dough by hand anymore!
4. My extra-large Boos cutting board
5. Two dishwashers! I HATE to do dishes!
A companion. I love to have someone to talk to or drink a glass of wine with while I'm cooking.
My laptop. I have so many recipes stored on this thing, I'll shoot myself if something ever happens to it!
Ok....your turn. What are your 5 Favorite Kitchen Things?