Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Definition of Insanity

Alright all of you budding John James Audobon ornithologists (that's what bird lover's are called, right?)  ....I've got this crazy-ass cardinal that is about to ruin my life.  I need help.   This poor, little, psycho dude has been showing up at my bedroom window EVERY morning at 6:00am since SUNDAY banging his head against it....over and over and over and over and.....

The only thing that chases him away is when he sees Rafter coming at him full force....and I think he shits himself and flies off.  I'm at a loss.  He continually comes back all day long and starts the whole process over.

I'm a little concerned about the first picture.  I need everyone to click on it and see it up close.....what are those red spots on my window????  Has this poor guy banged his head so hard he's been bleeding....or is it something else.  Suggestions, people.



Update:  OK....I'm a little dense...are those spots where he has literally knocked the b-shizzle out of himself....so to speak????  Like he's been eating raspberries...or something?????  I'm worried about the little crack-pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment