Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time to Leave Town

Michigan's nice in the Fall, right?  It's not that cold is it?  And certainly, Rafter can adjust.  Plus, Mr. B will enjoy having us around and not having to fly every weekend.  I'll miss my friends, but it has to be done.  I absolutely have to leave Alabama, now.  It will be unbearable to listen to these people.  Especially after so many years of nothing to brag about (not that that's ever shut them up).  At least when Michigan fans start talking smack (and they will, after yesterday) I can shut them up with....."and the last time you beat us was....????"

But, as a Buckeye in the South, this is the end.

I'll miss everyone.

1 comment:

  1. how long are you going to be in michigan? oh-and i can't resist giving you a little roll tide from nashville...

    ReplyDelete