Friday, March 16, 2012

Alabama's Next Top Model......


Earlier in the week, I got a call from my realtor telling me that a local fashion photographer had seen the real estate listing pictures of our house and inquired about doing a photo shoot at our pool for a local magazine.   Seeing as America's Next Top Model has always been one of my favorite shows, I was all like, "Well hell yes, if I can watch and take pictures of them taking pictures!"



It's for the April issue which doesn't come out for a few weeks so I can't show you actual pictures of the model yet, but I can tell you that she was young and gorgeous and thin and had no body fat or jiggles anywhere and the most stunning eyes ever.  I totally hated her for a few hours.


Not really.  I actually was extremely impressed with her.  She had to get in the pool for most of the shots.  While it was in the mid 80's today, it's still just mid March and hasn't been all that warm recently and Mr. Cheapskates Hubs and I have not turned on the pool heater yet.  Let's just say there's no way I would have ever gotten in that water and she never complained ONCE.  Total rock star.



That's the photographer and the owner of the boutique who's clothes the shoot was featuring.  I'll tell you more about her when the issue comes out, but in my skinnier days I bought a bunch of stuff from her shop and my niece actually worked there for a short amount of time.



The blonde is the make-up artist and oh my was she good.  It was so much fun to watch all the primping between shots.  I really want my own make-up, hair and stylist people to walk around with me and primp me all day.  It would really help matters.



It takes the efforts of a lot of people to make a pretty picture!



I'd like to thank the entire crew for being so much fun to have at my pool for the afternoon.  Y'all were professional, interesting, generous with your knowledge and just plain fun.   I can't wait to show you pictures of the beautiful model!!

No comments:

Post a Comment