Friday, March 27, 2009

We all get by with a little help from friends and family


Good looking group, eh?  It runs in the family!  That's me with a couple of my cousins (I have A LOT of them) at my nephew's wedding in September, 2007.  That's Cal on the left and Eric on the right.  And the reason for this post is to conjure up some positive mojo for Cal.  He was recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma which is a nasty type of non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and he's got a tough fight ahead of him.

But he can, and will, fight the good fight because he's got a great attitude, a little twisted sense of humor and a fabulous support system getting him through.

If  it's your kind of thing to do, send a little positive vibe and some prayer his way.   I'm sure he'd appreciate the help.  

He's also blogging his way through his treatment at www.mylifeline.org/cal

No comments:

Post a Comment