Sunday, March 1, 2009

I think this is called "in like a lion"

This is what we woke up to this morning in Birmingham, Alabama.

It's March 1, people.  It's not supposed to snow in 'Bama in March.  It's supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny.

It will be by Friday!  But you have to admit, it's beautiful.

For one day!







That is my house this morning, but my house last night was party central.

I had the annual tennis party last night to get everyone fired up for Davis Cup next weekend.

Andy Roddick's coach was here....

Not really, it's just Eddie, wishing he was Andy Roddick's coach.

R-Fed and his fiancee were here....

Just kidding, it's Katrina and Danny.....but since R-Fed bailed, I think Danny could take his place.


We had some yummy food....


Charlotte's favorite was the chocolate fondue....


Luke, Judy and Mr. B....

Luke obviously didn't think it was a funny as they did.


The younguns...



Becky and Jenny....



Cute, very pregnant Erin...



Laurie, John and Judy....



Bob....explaining the finer points of tennis to Dean..



Jenny and Chad......too cute



Chef Dean with a night off.....



Jill and Jill.....someone must have stole my camera


I had a great time and hope everyone else did, too.

Good Luck to Team USA next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment