Monday, February 16, 2009

My new reason for loving Survivor!!

69dc6bf1.jpg
                                                   credit:  www.hiphossip.com

I'm always late finding out pertinent, life altering information.  That's what happens when all you watch on TV are the Food Network and ESPN.

That picture above is the cast of Survivor (whatever it is) Brazil.  See the woman circled?  That's why I'll be watching this season (ok, I've watched all the past seasons, too.  Shut up).  Dude....that's Eddie George's wife.  And if you don't know who Eddie Goerge is, you're no friend of mine.  He's only the greatest running back in the history of the W.O.R.L.D.  And he's a Buckeye.

That's reason enough.

Kick ass, Mrs. George.  (I have no idea what her name is....)

No comments:

Post a Comment