Saturday, January 17, 2009

Colorado in style...


We took off Thursday night for a few days of "relaxation" with our great friends, M & J at their Colorado spread.....a few days of skiing, eating, and well..drinking.


Here's how M & J roll...we slummed along with them!



The view our first morning.  The weather was AMAZING....40+ temps during the day and not a cloud in the sky.


Mr. B getting ready to hit the slopes.


Part of M & J's spread



That would be M & J enjoyin cocktails in the hot tub.  Cheers!



This was our view of the Pegosa Springs mountain range...booootiful


We did some of the best skiing of my life on Friday and Saturday, but I took pictures with my smaller camera and since I left my USB connection for that at home, you'll have to wait for those pictures.  The weather was, as I said, amazing and on Friday we had the mountain to ourselves.  Couldn't have been better.

We headed back up on Saturday.....it was a little more crowded because of the holiday weekend, but still fantastic.  After lunch, we went back to the house for some snow shoeing.  I was expecting those tennis racket looking things strapped to my feet, but alas, technology has kept up with snow shoeing too!  Who knew!  


This is J


And M..


Part of the beautiful forest surrounding their property..


And, yes,  I went too....




Mr. B...on his buttocks...


J on her buttocks....


Thanks, again, to M and J for a fabulous weekend.  We'll see you in Cabo!


No comments:

Post a Comment