Friday, December 5, 2008

My new favorite time-wasting website!!

You have to check out www.urbandictionary.com

Here's just a sample of the new terms I learned today, which I will be looking to insert into a conversation very soon!!

farting while walking......walking while farting  
I crop dusted my way down the aisle at the grocery store.


when eating food so good you let out an involuntary moan, usually the first bite; also can be used as an adjective...flavorgasmic
I ate the most incredible steak yesterday.  I swear when I took the first bite, I had a total flavorgasm.


a passenger to reads and replies to any and all text messages received on the driver's phone, thus allowing the driver to focus on the road and not hit anything or get pulled over for reckless driving (I really need one of these!)
Guy 1:  Whoa, I almost hit that telephone pole back there.  Dude, you should be my designated texter.
Guy 2:  Sure, no problem, bro

(ease up.....that conversation was the example on the web site....)


There are over three million words on this website, so you can waste A LOT of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment