Saturday, October 4, 2008

Michigan Saturday

I am in wonderfully crisp and cool Michigan for a couple of days before we head to Rhode Island, so since I have to be here, I might as well cook for the old guy!  His poor freezer was bare (the last time I cooked up here for him was a year ago when he moved in....oops).

So, I spent the morning in the kitchen making him a couple of his favorites.....lasagna and chili.....perfect for a fall afternoon!  I'll portion them out and stick them in the freezer and he'll be good to go for a couple of months!





Here's where Mr. B spends his time during the week......

actually, he probably doesn't spend much time in this room!!!


Not a bad spot to hang your hat, I guess, but I'd still rather have him in Alabama full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment