Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photo Titled Sharapova enters I didn't really enjoy the opening ceremonies last night, but I will have to say I got a few goose bumps when the past champions walked in.......

......Arthur Ashe's wife and daughter are beautiful

......I had a little moment when Gabriela Sabatini walked in.  She's the reason I started playing tennis and I loved to watch her when I was younger.....and is she absolutely STUNNING, or what.

......I did not recognize Ivan Lendl....he's put on a few l. b's.

......Where was Andre?

......Venus was the first one to walk out and not acknowledge any of the other past champions.....typical

......And most important.....fashion......does anyone know who makes the leather jacket Maria Sharapova wore?  Hot......and I want it.




No comments:

Post a Comment