Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Roberta's


I got four cookbooks in the mail yesterday (it was a light day).  I received the a.o.c. cookbook by Suzanne Goin, A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman),  The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook and this one.  Roberta's.  I have to be honest and say that I ordered Roberta's because Amazon recommended it!  I'm discerning that way.  I opened it up this morning and have practically read it cover to cover already.  Dude….IT'S A BOOK ABOUT PIZZA!!  Well only a small part, really.  That's the part that interested me the most.  The rest focuses on simple recipes featuring the best seasonal ingredients you can get your hands on.  I look forward to trying those too, but since I have one of these………..



……I'll be making the pizzas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment