Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Leaving....on a jet plane....



Yeah, I know.  I haven't been around much this summer.  It's been cray to say the least.  We sold our house, and then we didn't, and then we sold it again, but didn't.  That kind of cray.  Frustrating to say the least, but what can you do?  When we finally close on that sucker I'm writing a damn book about all of the lunatics I've come across in this process.  It'll read like fiction, but totally WON"T BE!!

So we're getting away from it for a few weeks and I'm putting it completely out of my mind.  I'm currently sitting in the International Lounge at LAX getting ready to board the flight from hell for 18 hours to Kuala Lumpur and then another 3 hours to Bali.  We're there for a week and then get on a boat to Borneo for another week where I'll get to snuggle with baby orangutans.  I know, right?  We finish up with a few days in Singapore then back to the Ham.  I'm excited about all of it except the airplane time.  

My plan is to post as much as I can about the trip on here but it may get dicey on the boat as internet service might be splotchy at best.  Stay tuned!!  It should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment