Friday, June 21, 2013

On my radar....


What's everyone up to this weekend?  We have absolutely nothing on the schedule and I'm looking forward to floating in the pool with an icy beverage.  And BTW....only 71 days until Buckeye football.






I can't wait for the Mad men season finale on Sunday night and from the writer of Desperate Housewives, I'm looking forward to this guilty pleasure just in time for summer!

Entertainment Weekly called this "Gossip Girl meets Gone Girl".  I read it in two days.  This and this are up next.

This cheesecake  is getting made.  Probably for Fourth of July.

I knew she was dumb, but SERIOUSLY???

Seriously cute.

This has been all over the blogosphere and I can't wait to try it out.

My niece sent me this.  So funny, but is the one with the flying gymnast even real??

The Art of the Brick

Beautiful and thoughtful gift for a new mother.

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment