Friday, May 25, 2012

Have a great holiday weekend!


Unfortunately, I won't be at the beach for the long Memorial Day weekend.  I'll be right here relaxing at home, spending time with family and friends.    Here's what we'll be munching on......

Alabama peaches are in the market's now, so I can't wait to make this Grilled Peach with Prosciutto appetizer

Italian Meatball Sliders......I used Michael Chiarello's Italian Meatloaf recipe shaped into mini burgers stuffed with bocconcini 

Grilled Zucchini with Garlic-Cumin Vinaigrette, Feta and Herbs...Hubs is not a fan of eggplant so I'm subbing zucchini.

Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chipotle Butter......YUM!!  Always a crowd favorite.

I know I'm serving a Watermelon Salad but haven't decided on this one or this one.  

I'm ending with a bang....Tyler Florence's Ultimate Cheesecake with Warm Lemon Blueberry Topping


Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment