Thursday, March 17, 2011

TWD - Citrus Currant Sunshine Muffins


It's Thursday's with Dorie this week.  I don't really have a valid excuse.  I could lie and say I had some really important shit going on this week, but I didn't so I won't!  



I didn't have any currants in the house.  To tell the truth, I don't even know what currants are, so that may be why I didn't have any in the house.  I did happen to have some of King Arthur Flour's tropical fruit blend so I used that.  It just seemed appropriate for a muffin with "sunshine" in its name.  



It says right on the package, "This combination of dried pineapple, papaya, mango and coconut will transport you instantly to your beachside hammock."  Tell me that doesn't scream SUNSHINE!!!  The combination of the dried tropical fruits with the orange and lemon made for a perfect muffin.  



Thanks to Lauryn of Bella Baker for a great pick.  Click here for the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget