Friday, January 21, 2011

5 Things


1.
Aquage Biomega Moisture Shampoo, 10 oz

I have really dry hair.  Especially in the winter.  This shampoo has changed my life. Well, that may be a bit dramatic, but it's certainly changed my hair's life.  Shiny, soft and buh bye winter hair.  I picked up mine at my salon, but if your salon doesn't carry it, you can order it here.


2.

The King's Speech

Confession #2.....I love the Brits.  I'll watch just about any movie or read just about any book involving the British monarchy.  And yes, I prefer Philippa Gregory over Alison Weir.  Sue me.  If you haven't seen "The King's Speech", GO.  NOW.  If more movies were this well written and this well acted, I'd go more often, but sadly, they're not.  So I don't.  


3.  Gourmet Live app for iPad.  I really miss Gourmet magazine, but this app is an adequate replacement.  It has all of the elements that I loved about the magazine....great stories and interviews, delicious recipes, and fabulous graphics.


4.  Anna and Kristina's Grocery Bag on OWN, Oprah's new network.  These two Canadians are a breath of fresh air and a welcome break from the professional chefs of most cooking shows.  These are two average home cooks that take on a new cookbook in each episode and it's not all success and fairy dust!  Love them.


5.  
Science & Faith (US Bonus Track Version)

The second release, "Science and Faith" from the Irish band The Script is on replay on my iPod right now.  Cannot get enough.  If you pass me in my car and I'm singing really loud......it's this.


No comments:

Post a Comment