Friday, May 7, 2010

Cayman Vacay.......



In case you've missed me, and I prefer to kid myself and think you have, I'm vacaying in the Cayman Islands this week.  Eat your hearts out, bitches!  We haven't seen a cloud all week.



We're here for a little family bonding so we brought the 'rents along!




And these two little squirts......






Those eyes.......they'll melt your heart!





And because we're too lazy to attend to all their needs, we brought their 'rents, too.




We've played in the ocean,




swam with some stingrays,




and pondered the ugliness of the iguanas.





Things will be back to normal next week, hopefully.  But I'll bet Miss Emma will miss her great grandpop.



And I'll miss seeing babies in teeny weeny bikinis that don't have to worry about sucking it in.




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment