Jill - Before you can go to the pool today, you must
1. Mow the yard - all three acres with a pushmower....the old fashioned kind that didn't take gas
2. Weed the entire garden
3. Dust the woodwork
4. CLEAN YOUR ROOM
5. Wash the house (not the inside.....the outside!)
6. Seal the blacktop driveway
7. Rake the leaves
8. Ride your bike uptown (13 miles) and get a gallon of milk
9. Mix up a batch of chocolate chip cookies
10. Wake your brother up in time to go to the pool with you but make sure he gets some cookies first.
Oh yeah. I had it rough.
I did but I opted for the "playing around" portion. I added some instant espresso powder to the dough. I think I just wanted to make them different enough that I wouldn't have to make comparisons.
I have to say.....even though these may not (repeat, may not) be the best CCC ever......by dog that dough is. I could eat the whole bowl of raw dough in one sitting. I keep imagining espresso cookie dough ice cream made with that stuff. Yum Yum Yum.
Oh and the cookies were pretty good too! Not at all like my cakey Toll House. These are a much flatter, crispier version but I love the combination of the bittersweet chocolate and the espresso powder. Oh an hubs has had half a dozen so far!
Head over to Kait's Plate for the recipe.
Bet's on how long it will take my mother to call me after she reads this post?? I'm thinking about 2 minutes!