Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 3 of Project 365

This week you find out just how boring my life is! I really struggled to find picture worthy moments. Don't expect to be inspired here!


Saturday, January 16, 2010

I went to watch my tennis team play a match on a cold, dreary, drizzly day. Luckily I didn't have to play so I got to sit out of the rain and watch! Benefits of being the captain, I guess. Good news is that we won!



Sunday, January 17, 2010

You've already seen this picture (unfortunately it's not the only repeat!). Here's the recipe.



Monday, January 18, 2010

I had the exciting task of sitting at Barry and Carly's all day while the painter finished the cabinets. They ended up looking really great. Much warmer, I think.


Here's what they looked like before.



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh yum. Have you made these yet?



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You need to check back tomorrow for this recipe. Stacked Chicken Enchiladas. Quick, easy and yummy.



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Told you I had a boring week. I did get a new lens for my camera and this was the test shot five minutes after I got it out of the box. Exciting stuff.



Friday, January 21, 2010

I bought tulips this week at the grocery story. I thought they might make me think that Spring is not far away. It helped a little.


I promise I'll try to liven things up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment