Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 2 of Project 365



Saturday, Jan 9, 2010

I have enough rosemary growing in my backyard to supply the entire restaurant industry of Birmingham. It's about a 60' long hedge. One of Rafter's favorite things to do is rub is face in it! Makes him smell like rosemary for about three days! Which is much better than he usually smells!


And I never have to buy rosemary at the grocery store!


Sunday, Jan 10, 2010

OMG.....remember this post? Well I did make pasta out of the leftover mushroom stuffing. Unbelievable. I just added about two more cups of chopped mushrooms to the stuffing, a tablespoon (or two!) of heavy cream and a couple tablespoons of the pasta water. Then tossed in some short, ridged pasta and topped it with some freshly grated parm. Mr. B ate this for three days!!



Monday, Jan 11, 2010

A beautiful sunset out my back door!



Tuesday, Jan 12, 2010

Tuesday was a catch-up day for TWD. These are the Cafe Volcano Cookies. Interesting. Not my favorite. I'll post about them later.



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Girl's Night Out!! Margaritas and mexican with my BFF's!! Fun.



Thursday, January 14, 2010

This is Rafter's Christmas present and it would be an understatement to say he loves it! He no longer wants to get on the couch with us and I have to beg him to get in bed with me! This should probably make me happy, but I like snuggling with him. He's warm!


I got him one for the living room and one for the bedroom and I also got Cody and Buck one too. I hear they're quite enamored, also!


I think they must be comfortable. What do you think??


If you're interested, you can find them at Fetch Dog. Great customer service there, btw.



Friday, January 15, 2010

As I mentioned in an earlier post this week, the pool house is starting to take shape. Here's the progress as of yesterday!





I'm getting excited!


Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment