Sunday, December 20, 2009

TWD - Sables

Yes it's actually a TWD post and I could start this one the same way I've started all the other (okay, two) the past couple of months by telling you how lax I've been about my participation and about how I'm going to catch up, blah, blah, blah.

But I won't.



Instead we'll just get right to the Sables which were chosen by Bungalow Barbara (click here for the recipe).

This is a really delicious, simple little shortbread type cookie which I wasn't sure anyone in my family would eat since there is no chocolate involved. Wrong. These things got scarfed.



And so I don't get kicked out of TWD totally, I've already made next week's Chocolate Cheesecake and can I just say OMG! My cheesecake hating hubs has already had two pieces which means if I don't get a picture of that sucker soon, I'll once again have no post!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and safe travels for wherever you may go! I'll be spending Christmas eve moving my squatters into their new house then heading to South Beach for some sunshine! Hooooorah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment