Monday, May 18, 2009

Congrats, Erica


I think I'm finally home for a while.  The past five months have been a blur.....Colorado, Little Dix, Vegas, Cabo, Miami, Turks and Caicos, with a couple of weekend trips to Detroit thrown in there somewhere!

My LAST trip for a looooong time was this past weekend.  I went back home to Ohio to host a bridal shower for my friend's daughter, Erica. 



That's Erica on the left with her mom, Christy.  Christy and I go waaaay back.  42 years to be exact.  Wow.  That's a long time.

If she ever needed to she could totally bribe me.  She knows it all....the skeletons, the dead bodies ..... let's just say she could really get me in trouble.  From first grade all the way through high school, we had a few adventures together!

And I was there when she brought that beautiful baby home from the hospital.  She was scared to death but she found her way and raised a wonderful young woman.  Erica and Nate are getting married in Hilton Head on July 4 and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle.

Congratulations, Erica.  I'm as proud as if you were my own.

And congratulations, Christy.  Ya done good!


1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Please check my blog out, I am starting a business in the Birmingham area so please come see what I have in store for couples, and mommies & daddies to be!

    ReplyDelete