Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year


Sorry for the lack of posts this past week, but things have been B.U.S.Y. around here. Finally kicked the Fam out (jk, fam) and trying to get things back to normal.  I think everyone had a good time (almost....you know who you are!!) and I know I loved having everyone here......once a year!

It was a blast having this little guy around.....such a trooper.  He had strep throat and never missed a beat.  I'll miss you Reecers!



I think Nan and Pop were ready to get back to The Villages and some peace and quiet, but I know they had a great time with the grandkids....and GREAT grandkid!  That seems weird to say.


The entertainment of the weekend turned out to be Guitar Hero....these two will continue to argue over who's better.....



Sorry, Z...I'm going with your wife.  I kept wondering why she was so good at this and then someone mentioned her former life as a concert celloist (is that a word) and it all made sense!!




I loved having y'all here and I'll see everyone the same time next year.....in MIAMI!!



Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment