Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Meet Rockne

I finally got back to Alabama yesterday after a fabulous eight days in New York.  I couldn't wait to pick up Rafter and get home and relax.  Didn't happen.  When I got to Riverview, this little fellow had just been dropped off.


The previous owners (idiots) didn't like the "puppy stage" and brought him in to be euthanized.  Nice, right?  

Since I very well couldn't leave him there, I did the only thing possible and brought him home.  Hopefully I can find a really nice home for him.  Ideally somewhere he could have some room to run.  He already points, which is the cutest thing ever, and he's potty trained and cage trained.....he went into the cage at 10:00pm last night and didn't make a peep until 6:00 this morning.  Complete opposite of Rafter....he despised that cage!!

So if anyone out there knows of a great home for Rockne (Ed, my Notre Dame fan, named him), please let me know.  The previous (idiot) owners said that he was a pure bred Brittany Spaniel, but I don't have any papers to verify that.  He's up-to-date on shots and is scheduled to be neutered on Tuesday.  He's super sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment