Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Official

Chris WellsWell, it looks like this is how Beanie will be dressed this evening.  Tress announced yesterday (and I, unlike the conspiracy theorists out there, believe him) that Beanie will not be playing.  I'm beginning to think this little "toe" injury is a lot more serious than anyone is letting on and Tress is protecting his future interests.

After spending the morning watching all of the pre-game hyperbole, I guess I'm the only one in the country holding out hope that the Bucks can make a game of this.  I just can't bring myself to believe that we suck as back as everyone thinks.   Surely not, right??

I'm currently watching the South Carolina/Georgia matchup and personally hope that SC will give the Bulldogs a little scare....but probably not.

Notre Dame HAS to beat Michigan or I think trouble will be brewing in South Bend.  I'm not telling Mr. B this, but I don't think the Irish get it done today.

My upset pick today is Fresno State over Wisconsin.

Enjoy your Saturday and GO BUCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment